Are you in IT or a Champion for your school/organization? If so check out this curated list of high value resources to help with your journey and Microsoft Teams. This list will occasionally be updated as new awesome content is found. Enjoy!
Success with Teams – the hub for it all
This “portal” is where anything Microsoft Teams related can really start. This houses nearly all of our deployment and user adoption guides under one roof and should be considered the meat and potatoes.
Teams Policies for Education
This Microsoft Doc shares sample policy settings for Students and Staff/Faculty to help ensure student safety in remote learning scenarios.
Best practices for school leaders with Teams
If you’re a school leader or IT Admin deploying Microsoft Teams for the first time, your goal is to set your administrators, schools, and teachers up for success from Day One. We’ve broken it down for you in this handy guide geared more for K12.
Skype for Business to Teams
Learn how and why to get started with upgrading your users experience from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams.
Slack to Microsoft Teams
Learn what is possible to migrate from Slack to Microsoft Teams.
Teams for G Suite Users
If your institution is heavily invested in G Suite for mail and cloud storage you can still take advantage of the power of Microsoft Teams. Take a look at how.
Teams Core Components
Other Great Resources
- Additional resources to move from Skype for Business to Teams
- Microsoft Teams Quick Start – IT Admin
- Teams Admin Training
- Microsoft Teams Adoption Resources
- Teams Governance in EDU – Updated
- What do Office 365 Groups do? – Updated
- Microsoft Teams University
- Microsoft Teams Webinars
- Microsoft Teams Feedback
- Assign policies to large sets of users in EDU
- Getting Started With Teams – Playlist
- Microsoft Teams Legal and Compliance Guide
- Microsoft Teams Adoption Flipbook
Last updated: 06/25/2020 | Updated with new remote learning policies resource